Beach BBQ Lobster Rolls
Today we have a super-simple protein-packed beach BBQ treat, BBQ Lobster Rolls made with our Chilli No. 5 Wicked Wasabi Hot Sauce right on the beach.Grilled lobster meat is paired to perfection with celery, gem lettuce, wasabi mayonnaise, and a lime and chilli seasoning, and served in a tasty bun. Serve the lobster rolls with a bottle of your favourite bubbly for the ultimate beach side treat. Lobster is a rich source of copper and selenium and also contains zinc, phosphorus, vitamin B12, magnesium, vitamin E, and a small amount of omega-3 fatty acids. This can protect against thyroid disease, depression and anemia.
- Wood fire BBQ
- Grill plate
- Chopping Board
- Mixing bowl
- 1 large Lobster
- 3 Bread Rolls
- 2 red chillis
- 3 stalks of celery
- 1 lemon
- Little gem Lettuce
- Lime & Chilli Seasoning
- 100 g of butter
- 1 Bottle of your favourite bubbly (optional!)
- 1 Bottle Chilli No. 5 Wicked Wasabi Hot Sauce
- Light a wood fire and let it burn down for 10 minutes
- Cut Lobsters in half and place on a grill plate over the fire, shell side down.
- Add more wood to fire to bring up flames again.
- Mix wasabi sauce with butter, and red chillis, and add to lobster meat.
- Let lobsters cook for 10 minutes on hot flames.
- Take lobsters off fire, and remove the lobster meat from the shells.
- Chop up celery, lettuce, add to mixing bowl, add chopped lobster meat and wasabi mayonnaise.
- Add mixture to buns, season with lime & chilli seasoning, and serve.
This health packed delicacy is the perfect beach BBQ treat for you and a few friends to enjoy with a glass of bubbly as you enjoy the sun going down. Subscribe to Chilli No. 5 on YOUTUBE