Whole-Roast Cauliflower Shawarma
Today we have a delicious whole baked cauliflower shawarma recipe that is quick and easy to make. Cauliflower is a well-known superfood and is full of vitamin C. It is also high in fiber and rich in antioxidants. Spinach is a great source of iron and magnesium, and pomegranates are rich in vitamins C and K. Bursting with good-for-you ingredients, this recipe works perfectly with Chilli No. 5’s Forever Phall indian hot sauce which is packed with antioxidants to energise your day.
- Chopping Board
- 1 Large Cauliflower (2cm thick slices)
- Seasoned flour (dusting)
- 1 Pomegranate (arils)
- 1 tbsp Pine Nuts (toasted)
- 1 Garlic
- 1 bunch Parsley
- 200 ml Chilli No.5 Forever Phall
- 50 ml Tahini
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- Marinate cauliflower in Chilli No.5 Forever Phall mixed with a little coconut oil for 2 hrs or overnight.
- Place on a roasting tray and place in the oven on 180 C until tender and golden.
- To make the sauce, mix Tahini, with the juice of a lime and minced garlic and a splash of water, mix until you have the consistency of yoghurt.
- Gently toast the pine nuts.
- Plate up! Place the whole cauliflower on a serving board on top with the tahini sauce. Then sprinkle with pomegranate seeds, parsley and toasted nuts.
- To Serve, slice in thick steak slices and drizzle any remaining sauce over the steaks.
Bursting with good-for-you ingredients, this recipe works perfectly with Chilli No. 5’s Forever Phall Indian hot sauce which is packed with antioxidants to energize your day.