Welsh Surf & Turf | Easter BBQ Leg of Lamb & CBD Oyster Recipe
To celebrate the Easter this year we have a stunning Whole BBQ Leg of Lamb with Ember Baked Oysters, New Potatoes with Wild Garlic, and Steamed Spring Greens.This Welsh Surf and Turf Easter BBQ lamb recipe is packed with flavour and has an abundance of super healthy ingredients from the land and the sea, giving you an blast of vitamins, iron, calcium, fiber plus omega-3 fatty acids. Good for the heart, the skin, blood pressure, concentration, weight control and libido. This Sunday roast lamb recipe is full of colour & flavor and works perfectly with Chilli No. 5’s limited edition Chipotle CBD hot sauce as well as our Pizza Pizzazz Chilli Oil.
- Chopping Board
- Pestle & Mortar
- 1 Whole Leg of Lamb Deboned
- 1 pinch Pinch Salt
- 2 branch Rosemary
- 1 tbsp Chilli No. 5 Pizza Pizzazz
- Sea Salt
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1/2 Red Onion
- Fresh Chilli
- Boiled New Potatoes
- Wild Garlic
- 2 Lemons
- Fresh Spring Greens
- 1 Bottle Chilli No. 5 Chipotle CBD Sauce
- 1 Bottle Chilli No. 5 Pizza Pizzazz
- Butterfly the Leg of Lamb, dress with Chilli No. 5's Pizza Pizzazz oil, Sea Salt, and Rosemary. Gently BBQ on hot coals for 25-30 minutes, turning frequently.
- Combine all ingredients of Chimichurri. Set aside.
- Remove Lamb and let meat rest.
- Put oysters on hot fire embers. Once they start fizzing and pop open, remove.
- Open Oysters, add Chilli No.5's Chipotle CBD hot sauce, and squeeze of fresh lemon.
- Boil New Potatoes, and dress with Chilli No. 5's Pizza Pizzazz oil, Wild Garlic and Salt.
- Steam Spring Greens.
- Serve all on large board.