Protein-rich Hot Beef Tagliata Steak Recipe for Lunch/Dinner
Welcome to Superfood Mondays with Chilli No. 5. Bringing THE healthiest & tastiest recipes for you to try at home.This week’s super healthy treat is Beef Tagliata.This recipe is so easy to make and great for sharing. Use high-quality grass-fed bavette steaks and cook to your liking on a bbq, in the oven, or in a cast iron pan. Serve with a rocket salad tossed in olive oil, then finish with shaved Parmesan and a drizzle of our Wicked Wasabi hot sauce deglazed in the pan.Lean beef offers a great source of protein and iron, rocket is a powerful immunity booster, and Parmesan is rich in calcium, zinc, and copper. The addition of our Chilli No. 5 Wicked Wasabi hot sauce adds even more antioxidants to energise your day.
- flying pan
- 50 g Butter
- 2 slices Sirloin steak
- 1 tbsp Evo Oil
- 1 bag Rocket Salad
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 10 g Salt and Pepper (for seasoning)
- 1 Bottle Chilli No. 5 Wicked Wasabi
- Season steak generously with salt and pepper and place on the bbq, in the oven or cast iron pan. Cook to your liking and leave to rest in a warm place for 8-10 mins
- Cut into ¼ inch slices against the grain. (reserving the juices)
- Dress rocket leaves with Olive oil and arrange on a platter.
- Place warm beef slices over the rocket and pour over reserved juices.
- Shave over parmesan and drizzle with Chilli No. 5 Wicked Wasabi
Health benefits from recipe: Rocket: Powerful source of vitamin C, immunity booster. Parmesan: Rich in Calcium, Phosphorus, Zinc and Copper good for lactose intolerance as it is lactose and carb free. EVO Oil: Rich in Healthy monounsaturated fats, contains large amounts of antioxidants, it’s protective against Heart Disease and may help prevent strokes, reduces risk of breast cancer and relieves constipation. Superfoods in sauce: Wasabi: Good antioxidant fighting free radicals in the body. Black/White Garlic: Good for blood and heart, regulates sugar levels, fights free radicals in your body.